Wrky.ai, Remote – Founding Engineer,
NOV 2021 – JUN 2022
Built & documented complete GraphQL Type-safe API backend for the core platform application.
Handled product pipeline across AWS using custom scripts on EC2 instances and AWS lambda instances.
Created and delivered a slack integration to improve product experience for organizations.
Migrated a Laravel App to a more modern React + NodeJS stack.
Maintained multiple projects at multiple development stages within the organization.
The Linux Foundation, Hyperledger, Remote – Intern,
JUN 2021 – AUG 2021
Curated a Global Collection of Learning Resources in DLT/ Blockchain.
Initiated an interactive Knowledge Graph collective of learning resources in DLT.
Optimised queries used for interacting with neo4j, a Graph Database.
Experimented with a web crawler in Go (using colly), to crawl for DLT relevant resources.
Interacted with the Hyperledger Community for feedback on the project initiative, curated a multilingual accessible questionnaire answered by about 12,000 blockchain developers.
- A Procedural Sound Engine for creating music.
- Factorio Utility allowing player resizable ascii-art style concrete layout within your factory in Factorio.
- A Zettelkasten inspired knowledge base publisher that can be used for hosting Obsidian Databases.
- Design Chess Challenge, written in C++ using SDL2.
- A NeoVim theme supporting a bunch of vim packages like lua line, telescope, etc.
- Deposit ERC20 tokens to the smart contract and mint Farm Tokens In this project build a DeFi Application with Solidity where users can deposit an ERC20 token to the smart contract and it will mint and transfer Farm Tokens to them. The users can later withdraw their ERC20 tokens by burning their Farm Token on smart contract and the ERC20 tokens will be transferred back to them.